• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of Cricketers - CW's Favorite Cricketer

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Australijski krykiecista praworęczny bowler rzucający w stylu off spin.
Ojciec Krejzy jest Czechem, a matka Polką.
Gra w lidze australijskiej oraz angielskiej, w 2008 powołany do reprezentacji Australii, zadebiutował w meczu przeciwko Indiom 6 listopada 2008.
:laugh:

On the strength of this I'll vote for JK.

I'm sure I'd have loved Steele but his moment in the sun was a little before my time.

Everyone says VVS is amazing but he's never seemed to do it when I've watched him, so meh.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Was J.Gillespie included in this?
No. No one mentioned him.

Laxman 16
Steele 8 - wildcard
Krejza 4

Next

Kumar Sangakkara (1977-)
7,549 runs in 88 Tests for Sri Lanka; 267 ODIs
Was Sri Lanka's regular wicket-keeper for five years, giving it up in Tests to become a stellar batsman-captain (averages 74 without the gloves)
Among his 21 Test centuries can be mentioned the match-winning 144 against India at Colombo in 2008 and an ultimately futile 192 against Australia at Hobart - the highest score by a Sri Lankan in Australia

Dion Nash (1971-)
729 runs and 93 wickets in 32 Tests for New Zealand; 81 ODIs
Hard-hitting batsman and genuine all-rounder
Retired from Test cricket at thirty, after battling through a number of inuries
56 and 11/169 against England at Lord's in 1994, the first New Zealander to take eleven...but Alec Stewart and Steve Rhodes blocked him out of the win

Andrew McDonald (1981-)
107 runs and 11 wickets in 4 Tests for Australia; 64 first-class matches
Useful all-rounder, picked because Australia wants someone who can bat and bowl
750 runs and 29 wickets for Victoria in 2006-07, their player of the season

pasag

RTDAS
Would have gone Steele in the last round.

Sangas here by a million miles. Don't think anyone has to explain why.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Sanga.

The difference in class between Sanga's sledging and anyone else's is Bradman-esque. Hard not to love this guy.