• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of Cricketer Girlfriends/Wives

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Swim suits apart, the Pakistani cricketers have lovely looking spouses. Indian opening batsman Wasim Jaffer has a very beautiful wife.

By the way, looking for Afridi's wife I got this , , ,

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah, that is the only thing left, start posting the pictures of the children now.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Think this thread's been done before and my apologies if it should have been posted in 'off-topic' or is of a nature that bothers anyone, anyways........

Rules:
Can be any past/present International cricketer

Once a candidate is seconded by another poster, it qualifies it for the battle/vote-off..

I'll start with Martin Crowe's girlfriend Lorraine Downes (former Miss Universe 1983)

Looks like she got better with age. Looks very mediocre for a miss universe in old pics.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
In martins crowes book. He talks about rumours that he was gay. And how at a press conference he announced to the world - I am not gay. If he is still worried about those rumours then having a girlfriend like that will help.

Langeveldt

Soutie

Dale Steyn's girlfriend Jeanne.
She looks like one of those plaas meisies you get in those one horse towns up north.. stunning.. I was in one of those Karoo towns last night, with all the usual stuff there, and out stepped a girl like she had just been removed from the showroom.. And I guess if you open the bowling for South Africa you are more likely than not to pick them up

Last edited:

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Say what you will but internet posting has evolved dramatically over the last 10 years.