• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Squad Discussion

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Are either of Sehwag or Tendulkar in India's squad, or have they retired from odi's?

Burgey

That's embarrassing. Totally lost his feet at the crease. Very very odd dismissal

Spark

Global Moderator
Cricket Australia @CricketAus
.@MClarke23 is still experiencing some lower back pain and as such is not fit for the warm-up game against India today #AUSvIND #ct13
ugh

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yeah, I think this rules out the chance of Australia going in with four bowlers + Watson and Clarke rolling his arm over as the sixth bowler if required. I'd actually be pretty comfortable with Voges doing that but he got absolutely nailed when he bowled in the other warm-up, so I think we'll be seeing Wade at 6 and Mitch Marsh at 7 (or vice-versa).

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Very surprised to see India collapse on a pitch where the ball bounces more than ankle height

Burgey

Been undone by full stuff for the most so far.

Our blokes bowled a good length for England so far.

Just flicked to the soccer (good game so far too). Is NCN playing and bowling yet?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Just realised that the third umpire for this game is former gash England ODI player Alex Wharf.

Good on him.