• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Squad Discussion

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wonder if Karthik has used up all his runs before the tournament actually starts. 252 runs without getting out so far. Top innings, really impressive from him and Dhoni.

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Wonder if Karthik has used up all his runs before the tournament actually starts. 252 runs without getting out so far. Top innings, really impressive from him and Dhoni.
I wonder if anyone has ever come in as low as Karthik did just now (#6) in a one day international and still manage to face 140 deliveries.

Kapil Dev's knock against Zimbabwe springs to mind.

Daemon

I wonder if anyone has ever come in as low as Karthik did just now (#6) in a one day international and still manage to face 140 deliveries.

Kapil Dev's knock against Zimbabwe springs to mind.
Dhoni faced 125 balls at #7 against Pakistan recently, but yeah, can't think of too many examples.

Daemon

Never realised Yadav's ODI stats were that bad. Economy of 6.26 and average of 46. Dindaesque.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wade and Warner staking claims for omission already

Somebody needs to tell Dave that swinging like a rusty gate at everything is getting predictable real quick

Daemon

Pretty much what you should expect from someone who has extremely similar List A stats tbf.
Didn't even realise he was that bad in List A :p

I just hope he turns out to be a steady 30 averaging bowler in Tests and stays relatively injury free until he retires. Aware that would make him one of India's best ever, but I really think he has what it takes.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Couldn't get to sleep, flick on the TV to see this. But we'll be fine for the Tests...

Watson, and that shot... *sigh*