• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Squad Discussion

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Be interesting to see if NCN can kill someone. Does like to bowl a bouncer.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Looking forward to seeing NCN bowl in English conditions as well - he could be very useful for us in ODI cricket.

Also MMarsh over there should be interesting.

Burgey

NCN's action reminds me a bit of Simon Jones' for some reason. I don't know if it's the lack of extension in the front arm or what.

Spikey

re the team. last game we played 11. maxwell was 12th. (and called 13th man by CA.....) clarke, doherty and NCN didn't play. i suppose we'll do something similar tonight

Spikey

I figured he didn't play because of the Voges thing. It's not entirely clear who he replaces, if he replaces anyone, so all the batsman bar Clarke got a run, cause Clarkeh dont need no hit out. I dare say Warner and Wade will open today, with Watson going out of the team. Or maybe Bailey.

ajdude

International Coach
famed chennai super kings teammates and criminals ms dhoni and george bailey walk out to the toss

Spark

Global Moderator
I figured he didn't play because of the Voges thing. It's not entirely clear who he replaces, if he replaces anyone, so all the batsman bar Clarke got a run, cause Clarkeh dont need no hit out. I dare say Warner and Wade will open today, with Watson going out of the team. Or maybe Bailey.
watson's definitely in the team because i see him at first slip, but not sure about clarke? edit: doesn't seem to be playing.

Burgey

I've been trying to work out for ages why Kohli looks so familiar to me.

When I worked in parramatta a few years ago we ha to call WIRES because a little Micro Bat was in distress near the office. It's just occurred to me that Kohli has that same rodent-like face.

Anyway, he can eat a dick now. He's out.

Burgey

Starc's action is so smooth it looks like he isn't even putting in. He's up around 90 miles an hour and looks like he could bowl miles faster.

Daemon

:laugh: Starc talking **** after getting away with a wide one. Next ball cover driven for four.

Daemon

Starc's action is so smooth it looks like he isn't even putting in. He's up around 90 miles an hour and looks like he could bowl miles faster.
Yeah, even the way he bounds in is so fluid, love it.