• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2018/19

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
He looked awesome the whole innings. Defended several balls he would've been bowled by last season perfectly.
I just started watching from the end but he played some great shots

While there have been some absolutely horrific collapses in Shield so far (looking at you QLD/NSW), at least there's been a bunch of centuries as well

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Some being a bit hard on Renshaw, tbh, couple of decent knackers this game. Might have worked a bit harder to keep out the first one but was (un)lucky to even get wood on the nick in the second dig.

Last edited:

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The younger commentator on the SA stream has to be Bill Lawry's son. Has the face and the beak.

In other news I pray this isn't the only ton Heazlett makes this season.

Burgey

Wests standing by Hughes, saying he told Warner he was a disgrace and shouldn’t be playing cricket. Denial any mention of Phillip made at all.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Tbf that’s where most NZ cricket posts belong.
Didn't want to impose on your domestic realm, old buddy.

I think the more correct statement would be 'that's where most David Warner-related posts belong'. Or at least in an ideal world. Let him become a Jesse Ryder-style cash for hire sort of guy that everyone knows could still play international cricket but would prefer didn't.

Burgey

Didn't want to impose on your domestic realm, old buddy.

I think the more correct statement would be 'that's where most David Warner-related posts belong'. Or at least in an ideal world. Let him become a Jesse Ryder-style cash for hire sort of guy that everyone knows could still play international cricket but would prefer didn't.
I don’t know too many people who disagree with that tbh. Bloke is obviously nowhere near in a head space to play international cricket. And obviously wasn’t before the sand paper fiasco either

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Don’t wanna speculate but I suspect there’s a **** load of residual animosity from parties involved today.

Dunno if Warner will ever play for Aus again after today’s events and everything else.

Second Spitter

State Vice-Captain
Spoke to a mate who plays 1st Grade for UNSW. Apparently, jibes about stacking shelves at Coles cross his "line", as well.

On an unrelated point, does anybody have Joe Root's email address?

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Don’t wanna speculate but I suspect there’s a **** load of residual animosity from parties involved today.

Dunno if Warner will ever play for Aus again after today’s events and everything else.
Pure speculation on my behalf but let's roll with it as it's more fun that way

Everything that I've seen from Warner & his family screams out "damage control" and the powers that be know it plus he's on the nose with the public so he's gone

Team wanted him punted from the hotel and I think that speaks volumes

Bancroft, at best, is guilty of temporary insanity (I don't believe that) and is expendable anyway but might get another shot if Langer steps in

Smith will be back & he's the only one that I feel remotely sorry for

Last edited: