• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2018/19

aussie tragic

International Captain
well next time don't bother

I would have thought we could all understand that a devastating and unfair sledge could have been said to Warner while acknowledging the boy who cried wolf element of it all, but that still doesn't mean the possible comment is fair game or that Warner must accept it.
Well **** you, how do you know it wasn't the opposite and was Warners over reaction to a meaningless sledge

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well **** you, how do you know it wasn't the opposite and was Warners over reaction to a meaningless sledge
I don't, but if Warner felt the need to protest then logic dictates that the sledge was probably not meaningless. beyond that, there's no pressing need to actually figure out what was said and it's pretty gross to workshop ideas as to what it was

Spikey

it's just that literally everyrecent australian international player loves a bit of shaun marsh

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I'm probably the biggest defender of Shaun Marsh on CW at the moment, but this commentary is way too much for even me.

Spikey

The WA commentators were talking about Bird's leg injury at the same moment that the camera was focused on a real bird who is going about their business without a care in the world.

i just wanted to note this moment in time