• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Auction draft 2011

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
No trading no.

Bids so far received from kyear2 and Joyce Beka (who is 5 foot 4 and never married before)

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Marc can you let me know how much money I have left? Think it will be about 10p

Was so sure I had sent the email, have got a word document with my planned bids but just forgot to send the bloody thing

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Best Bowling Attack : Pothas, followed closely by Blakus, Pskov and Four_or_Six
All 4 are great / very good attacks, but IMO my attack is at least comparable to Blakus so far.

Yes, Lillee > Steyn
But, Benaud > Gupte and Roberts >> Akhtar

Last edited:

Blakus

State Vice-Captain
Agree with weldone that his bowling attack is better than mine if only by a fraction. Will come down to who we get as our 4th bowlers.

Anyway, like Pothas, could you send me my remaining funds Marc? Just want to confirm how much I have left

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah, me too please, if it's not too much hassle. Want to check I haven't miscalculated by missing a round out or something!

smash84

The Tiger King
my bowling attack is not too bad. I can choose from Mitchell Johnson, Southee, Eddo Brandes, Muralitharan and Imran Khan so far :ph34r:

smash84

The Tiger King
might as well hope that Mitch johsnon has one of his days so he can bowl me to victory :ph34r:

Imran and Murali will make an awesome combination though :cool:

Himannv

International Coach
I'm building a fairly strange side. Never had a combination quite like this one. Lots of ifs and buts regarding how it will end up looking.

Blakus

State Vice-Captain
Sent. Next few rounds will be interesting not just for who gets who, but the nominations as well

Himannv

International Coach
I think I sent. Typed out the mail but not sure if I sent it before I rebooted. Marc can you confirm?

Himannv

International Coach
Great. Thanks marc. Got to remember to check my sent items once I get into office tomorrow and see what sort of rubbish bids I may have sent in.