• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ascending Test HS Draft

Teuton

International Captain
  • In this draft every pick will need to have a greater Test highest score than your previous pick.
  • Will use a variable draft order format where the drafter with the lowest most recent HS picks next.
  • So that we don’t get into a situation where there are no eligible players, I will implement a maximum score that you can pick for each ‘round’, TBA once I know how many participants there are.
  • For something different, Bradman will be available, but only for your 11th pick.
  • Round 1 will be a free for all at a predefined time so that the R1 order does not bias the results.
  • Post in if interested.
  • 8hr time-outs

Teuton

International Captain
I figured since the auction is running in a good rhythm without having to constantly check for your turn, there was room for another draft atm.

Last edited:

Teuton

International Captain
That is 13 14 in's, which is more than enough to start the countdown to R1. If anyone else wants to join, just post below.

List
Teuton
srbhkshk
ankitj
Fuller Pilch
Line and Length
kingkallis
Pothas
Bitmap
trundler
ataraxia
Patience and Accuracy+Gut
Archer6K
AndrewB
honestbharani

Last edited:

Teuton

International Captain
As mentioned in the rules, Round1 will be the free for all at a set time. The time used a couple of weeks worked well so according to the world clock that is (I'm trying to be inclusive, have i covered everyone?):
800 UK
1300 Pakistan
1330 India
1600 Perth
1830 Adelaide
1900 Sydney
2100 NZ

We will definitely not start today.
Does anyone have a preference as to whether we begin on Friday or Saturday?
It doesn't worry me either way.