• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ascending batting average draft (tests)

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So does Bradman have to be your 11th pick? or if he's your 10th do you get a meme player like the ODI version

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
My vote is to not have a meme player exit route. If you fail to complete your XI, you get disqualified.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
  • KingKallis - Brett Schultz (1.5)
  • Trundler - Bert Ironmonger (2.62)
  • AndrewB - Jasprit Bumrah (2.9)
  • Teuton - Bhagwat Chandrasekhar (4.07)
  • Red Hill - Bruce Reid (4.65)
  • Coronis - Bill Bowes (4.66)
  • Mr_mister - Neil Adcock (5.41)
  • Marcuss - Mohammad Asif (5.64)
  • Line and Length - Glenn McGrath (7.37)
  • Ankitj - Courtney Walsh (7.54)
  • Weldone - Waqar Younis (10.2)
  • Ataraxia - Allan Donald (10.68)
  • StephenZA - Muttiah Muralitharan (11.68)
  • Fuller Pilch - Curtly Ambrose (12.4)
  • srbhkshk - Joel Garner (12.44)
  • Pothas - Dale Steyn (13.59)
  • Honestbharani - Malcolm Marshall (18.85)

Last edited:

kingkallis

International Coach
I umm and ahh over this one. Truthfully I disliked the character of the man so could not bring myself to select him in the end...
I enjoyed watching him bowl and I am his FB friend as well. We do talk sometimes about cricket and he is not the best of the man to talk to but still a very good bowler.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
I enjoyed watching him bowl and I am his FB friend as well. We do talk sometimes about cricket and he is not the best of the man to talk to but still a very good bowler.
Fantastic bowler... another on of those could have been if not for his injury problems. Few left arm quicks that swing the ball like he did.