• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

All Hail King Misbah!

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Will shamelessly advertise that I was on the Misbah bandwagon very early on as well. The way he brought us back in that T20 final was ridiculous, and his maiden ton against India made me a fan. I remember being absolutely pissed off when Faisal Iqbal was preferred over him for our 'home' tour against New Zealand.

Malik to go next. Misbah gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside tbh. Yeah go crazy with the naughties. I cbf.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Will shamelessly advertise that I was on the Misbah bandwagon very early on as well. The way he brought us back in that T20 final was ridiculous, and his maiden ton against India made me a fan. I remember being absolutely pissed off when Faisal Iqbal was preferred over him for our 'home' tour against New Zealand.
Gloryhunter :ph34r:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How awesome would it be if Badrinath did a Misbah?

Just imagine..him being captain, all the egos disappearing and India transforming into a less arrogant, professional and hardworking side. Would be a dream.

Last edited:

Athlai

Not Terrible
Misbah has turned Pakistan into one of the most professional and hardworking cricket sides in the world.

HOW?!?!

ganeshran

International Debutant
Just wait till Pakistan lose, to see criticism of Misbah as being risk averse, too negative, too defensive etc.