• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A plea for non-discrimination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flem274*

123/5
Morgie, don't call out members by name thanks. It's only going to create a mess. I'm editing your post to avoid you getting flamed.

smash84

The Tiger King
Thank you Flem and I really don't appreciate the accusation that morgieb is throwing around.

@morgieb..... If you had any issues you should have reported my posts or should have contact me.

I won't say that I have not made comments in jest in a lot of threads but this is actually the first time that I have been accused of trolling.

Spark

Global Moderator
See, trolling/being dickheads is all well and good between mates, but when you have nationalistic rivalries and the natural passions that arises, it can become far less good-natured.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Anyone who thinks smileyshah is a troll needs their head examined. (Don't think he was referring to you btw)

Flem274*

123/5
he posted right under my post and didn't quote anybody and said you, so what am I supposed to infer from that?
I see what you're saying now. Nah he didn't mean like that. He said "you" followed by the names as in "I'm looking at you; Tim and Jill," while looking pointedly in their direction. Tim and Jill are the "you."

Bun

Banned
While GF should've banned and was clearly trolling, I tend to think that he's not the only one.
I think bun has a buttload of infractions already tbh. He's hinted so himself at times.
He got an 8-pointer and that wasn't enough to get him a ban, so he can't have had many in the last few months.
Morgie, don't call out members by name thanks. It's only going to create a mess. I'm editing your post to avoid you getting flamed.
:huh::huh::huh::huh:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I wasn't calling you out. You said yesterday you'd received an 8-pointer, I was just commenting on that.

Burgey

I don't think so. I might be missing it for reasons I have stated, but considering the recent reactions of neutral posters that aren't prejudiced against either team, I'm inclined to believe that it's not an equal give and take like what you make it to be.

I agree that the example you provide should not be grounds for infarction, but I wouldn't for one second pretend that that's representative of the instances that have led to a couple of recent bannings. Those were clearly a build up of posts deliberately designed with intention to provoke.
Agree. Not worth having a heart attack over.

Burgey

Although I agree with the Tang man that Tendulkar shouldn't get absolute protection from any negative words, it was clear as day Furball had been deliberately trolling Indian fans for ages. I remember reading a post of his basically saying Tendulkar was **** because he never makes runs under pressure and basically is a downhill skiier.

Now that's either one of two things. It's either an obvious troll or just an absolutely bat **** stupid post. Either way we don't want those types of posts on here.
Same for you talking about Goodes in the AFL thread, **** :ph34r:

benchmark00

Nah ****, infracting me for that would be like infracting someone for posting 'the sky is blue' or 'Jono is a ****'.

Spikey

have we reached a conclusion here? Can I call Sachin a ****ing **** **** who is **** under pressure and is a ****ing flat track bully without fear?

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
have we reached a conclusion here? Can I call Sachin a ****ing **** **** who is **** under pressure and is a ****ing flat track bully without fear?
Yes to the ***** under pressure
Sometimes to the flat track bully
Maybe to the ****ing ****

Status
Not open for further replies.