• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How much is Travis Cloak on? Has played a whole half and not a single touch.

Pies on a real come down here

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
at least between cola, the academies, the drug thing (which they probably leaked) and the late move from homebush to the SCG, the Pies have a bunch of excuses ready to dish out.

and who knows what impact the Arthur Sinodinos scandal is having on them

Redbacks

International Captain
Saints played well for 3/4 today against Port but ran out of legs in the last quarter, pretty much reverted to parking the bus behind play, but their tackling pressure was good most of the game I thought. Hickey is a massive unit, 56 hitouts!

Last edited:

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Last quarter was great to watch. Loved Watts and Hogan up forward.
Yeah caught the replay yesterday. I think it was the 3rd goal of the quarter where Watts gets the ball outside 50 on the flank (camera side) and kicks what I thought was a complete shank but it landed straight on the chest of a leading Hogan was beautiful. They could really be something as a pair.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Yeah caught the replay yesterday. I think it was the 3rd goal of the quarter where Watts gets the ball outside 50 on the flank (camera side) and kicks what I thought was a complete shank but it landed straight on the chest of a leading Hogan was beautiful. They could really be something as a pair.
Watts will be a gun in a good side. Potentially a better version of Gunston. That final quarter goal where he got it in the middle of a pack, and just moved in slow motion before dishing off the handball - loved it.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Conservative Group Displays Anti-Muslim Banner During AFL Match
The banner, displayed during the Collingwood and Richmond match Friday, featured the United Patriots Front's logo and read, "Go Pies, Stop the mosques." Group members were removed from the venue.
Of course the UPF are Collingwood fans. Couldn't script the self-parody any more perfectly.