• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

5th Test at Hobart - 14-19 Jan 2022

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Fmd two 17 wicket days in a row. Spineless from England, sad (not really) to say. Cannot blame their bowlers for getting the ****s tbh. Batting has been inept

Vaughan is right summing up about aus being too good, too strong etc. but he omitted “too manly.”
Travis Head mots imo. Two genuinely world class tons in a series dominated by bowlers.

Last edited:

halba

International 12th Man
so cumo and boland every seam wicket if fully fit basically for australia Xi. boland best bowler ever so far on stats. starc rotated depending on conditions.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wood is a good friend of someone I know

Very unhappy squad
He's a friend of someone I know too - he played at Palm Beach Currumbin many years ago. I assume it's not the same person.

I'm glad we didn't play against PBC that year. Would have been a nightmare.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Fmd two 17 wicket days in a row. Spineless from England, sad (not really) to say. Cannot blame their bowlers for getting the ****s tbh. Batting has been inept

Vaughan is right summing up about aus being too good, too strong etc. but he omitted “too manly.”
Travis Head more imo. Two genuinely world class tons in a series dominated by bowlers.
Do wonder if we are going to see more people trying to play like Head and Pant have.

NotMcKenzie

International Debutant
England clearly saw how pathetic our second innings was, and thought, 'We're not going to let them have the worst innings of the match.'

halba

International 12th Man
so green is definitely the aussie version of a younger kallis basically? he's got talent almost equal in both i'd say after the series end, but of course wont be as prolific with the bat as kallis, bowling looks really really good.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
so green is definitely the aussie version of a younger version of kallis basically? he's got talent almost equal in both i'd say after the series end, but of course wont be as prolific with the bat as kallis, bowling looks really really good.
Ehh I rate Green higher as a bowler and I'll be stunned if he averages 55 with the bat.

Keith Miller. Was even born 80 years after him, it's an omen.