• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at the SCG, Sydney, 7 Jan - 11 Jan 2021

Victor Ian

International Coach
Australia should call off this test. Then, because covid, refuse to travel anywhere until the cricket championship final, which australia makes on pct. Then refuse to play, because covid, and win based on table poistion.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Natranjan last played a FC game about 12 months ago.....not sure if that's the right idea.

On the other hand, Saini went 0/87 in the second innings vs Australia A, so..... :no:

Shri

Mr. Glass
i think we will take this series if we have to play with a 10 man side tbh

au batting is so woeful

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Natranjan last played a FC game about 12 months ago.....not sure if that's the right idea.

On the other hand, Saini went 0/87 in the second innings vs Australia A, so..... :no:
Yes - it is worrying. In a moment of madness I genuinely thought that because by far the top wicket taker in Ranji Trophy last year, maybe we should call up Unadkat! But that would probably go the same as Vinay Kumar in Australia! It is an interesting exposure of our weak bench strength for long-form fast bowlers.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Yes - it is worrying. In a moment of madness I genuinely thought that because by far the top wicket taker in Ranji Trophy last year, maybe we should call up Unadkat! But that would probably go the same as Vinay Kumar in Australia! It is an interesting exposure of our weak bench strength for long-form fast bowlers.
Three fast bowlers are out. I don't think you can blame the bench strength.