• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at Headingley, Leeds

old_kookaburra

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
are those camera folk behind hte bowler each end ****ed or what ? Jiggling all ove r the place, missing half the shot

Last edited by a moderator:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's not actually a stat though right? I always assumed it was just something McGrath came up with to exaggerate a logical point, that building pressure increases the chance of a batsman making a mistake.
of course it's not

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
I love the man but some of Warne's commentary makes me want to put a rusty fork in my ears.

Nobody gives a flying **** what you had for dinner

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah, also at times Slater and Brayshaw. Think Warne in terms of sheer aggravation though was the worst.
Dunno man, Healy's cheerleading is absolutely cringe. Second only to Manjrekar as far as current commentators go.

Compton

International Debutant
I remember an Ashes series; sure it was in England, so presumably it was 2015; where Warne spent about 20 minutes describing the movie ‘Wedding Crashers’ to a largely disinterested Beefy.

morgieb

Happy with a wicket, even better that it was Root. This looks a really under-rated partnership though, like both seem to get the best out of each other.

morgieb

A little impatient IMO. Just looking a little too much for that magic ball. Just go back to what they were doing before.
Yeah I don't get why he went away from the original MO. Did he just think it was going to happen or one wicket and we're through? Still got Buttler and Woakes after this.

Woodster

International Captain
Fairly decent first hour for England in normal circumstances, but the fact we lost such a key batsman really hurts us. Bairstow has to remain sensibly positive, Stokes will dig in and scrap as hard as he can but can’t afford to forget his natural attacking intent. Need a wicketless hour here.