• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Quarter Final - Australia v Pakistan (20th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

howardj

International Coach
The weather is set fair, gentlemen

The air is pregnant with anticipation, for what will surely be a thrilling denouement to the tournament

veganbob

U19 Captain
Hate how people during this World Cup have been falling back into the old lazy description of Pakistan being enigmatic or wildly unpredictible

They're pretty crap out here in Australia in these conditions, and have been for years

The only thing unpredictible about them is whether they'll get towelled up by 50 runs or 100 runs

Enigmatic? Unpredictible? Very lazy, outdated commentary

They rolled southafrica for under 200. South Africa has a better batting lineup than Australia.
If they get 250 they are capapble of rolling Australia.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
They rolled southafrica for under 200. South Africa has a better batting lineup than Australia.
If they get 250 they are capapble of rolling Australia.
South Africa's batting depth is sorely lacking. Add that they can't chase, and therefore I don't think they have a better batting lineup.

And that game contained Irfan.

Riggins

International Captain
So many ****wit pakistan supporters rolling around. I get that you're going for pakistan bro, you don't need to wear lime green slacks, a lime green button up shirt and a lime green melbourne cup hat.

Riggins

International Captain
It was sensational when a hostess told a guy before to enjoy the cricket, only to be informed that he wasn't pakistani and wasn't going.

Spark

Global Moderator
South Africa's batting depth is sorely lacking. Add that they can't chase, and therefore I don't think they have a better batting lineup.

And that game contained Irfan.
Of the four likely SFers SA has the worst batting IMO.

howardj

International Coach
Today's game won't give this so far underwhelming World Cup the shot in the arm it oh so badly needs

Same tomorrow

halba

International 12th Man
just hope finch and warner can hold their aggression back a fraction. they can always hit out later with wickets in hand.

the key to winning in this world cup, has been wickets in hand after 25 overs. triple your score from the 25 overs mark, esp with the powerplays and field restrictions.

smash84

The Tiger King
Pakistan should play Yasir Shah today (although I get the feeling that he won't be playing). I can't see the Aussie line up being troubled by the likes of Ehsan Adil and Wahab Riaz.