• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

34th Match - West Indies v India

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Hope India's top order collapses and India's wrist spinners are thrashed. India need to have a dire game soon.
I am fine with a top order collapse and a loss here but not wrist spinners being thrashed. They need confidence to go the full length. But it is very difficult for a team to be unbeaten throughout the tournament. So it is fine to have a loss once.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
I just want another reasonable performance like the last game, even if we lose.

Good line and length, no overdoing the shortball and one batsman has to go on and score at least 80.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I am fine with a top order collapse and a loss here but not wrist spinners being thrashed. They need confidence to go the full length. But it is very difficult for a team to be unbeaten throughout the tournament. So it is fine to have a loss once.
Maybe after we are qualified.

Either way, I don't think the team will take any game lightly, even if it's a "dead rubber".

vcs

The scheduling has been rubbish. It feels like India are not even playing in this tournament, their games are spaced so far apart.

bk19xsa

Cricket Spectator
India win toss to bat, so victory is almost guaranteed as they will score at least 300 above on a dry flat wicket and Windies will again falter in chasing. Also, Windies selection is a little confusing with the two changes.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good toss to win. But an unchanged squad is terribad.

Why is everyone being so conservative in team selection?

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
The scheduling has been rubbish. It feels like India are not even playing in this tournament, their games are spaced so far apart.
SA payed the first game and will play the last, after practically getting knocked out after 3 games... stop whining. :tongue:

I bet WI regret not getting the opportunity to thrash SA.

Daemon

Why haven't horns been banned at the cricket? By far the most annoying thing about watching India games.

Spark

Global Moderator
Rohit Sharma is building a bit of a record of being a tad stroppy after reviews go against him...