• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

30th Match - Ireland v ZImbabwe (7th March 2015)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flem274*

123/5
I want Ireland to win so we can get an associate in the quarters (and it's Ireland - so loveable) but I'm glad Zimbabwe are making a good game of this because I love them too and in a better world they would be the ultimate tiny superpower and not NZ, WI or SL.

91Jmay

International Coach
Should go down to the wire. If Ervine can chip in next couple of overs a grandstand finish will be in order. What a day of games.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah Zimbabwe have been disappointing thus far in the tourney, would like to see them go home with at least one good win

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Banging it in, half way down, round the wicket to the left hander. Just asking to be hammered