• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

30th Match - Ireland v ZImbabwe (7th March 2015)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Top-class innings that. Second run was the right decision for the team, just happened to be a great throw.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Top-class innings that. Second run was the right decision for the team, just happened to be a great throw.
Not the phrase I'd use. Top class batsmen make sure they are on strike when they're the man in and playing well. He didn't get anything in the last 5

91Jmay

International Coach
Well done Andrew Balbirnie, good young player. His the key innings, changed the dimension of the game.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Bizarre to think Zim did well to curtail them to 330 there.

Highest score by an Associate in a world cup, beating Ireland's 329 against England from 2011.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not the phrase I'd use. Top class batsmen make sure they are on strike when they're the man in and playing well. He didn't get anything in the last 5
I think that's harsh. Getting KOB on strike is fair enough and Wilson and Mooney were catching them really well too.

Chubb

International Regular
Just rubbish so far. It is sad to see. I like Ireland and want them to get test status but not by crushing Zim. Not over yet but hard for Zim to get up.

Last edited:

Prad100w

U19 Cricketer
Don't wanna count Zim out here yet. Their real strength in the batting has been their middle order. If Taylor and Williams can take the game closer, could be anybody's game this, specially with Ireland's death bowling not being so impressive.