• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd Quarter Final - India v Bangladesh (19th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Gotta say that the officiating is just a bit fishy today. For any other team, there would have been a zoom in of the fielder's foot during Shikhar's catch.

Niall

International Coach
Ugh another one sided game. Hopefully the other 2 quarters are more interesting than these blowouts.:@

indiaholic

International Captain
Based on recent evidence, I thought Dhoni couldn't dive. Not a bad time for it to make a reappearance though.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hussain with the "intent" call in relation to India's short balls

I was a half rat power, pie chucker yet all of my short balls had "intent"

Trouble is that most of them were no better than long hops

Commentary is so much better when they call a spade a spade

Last edited:

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Gotta say that the officiating is just a bit fishy today. For any other team, there would have been a zoom in of the fielder's foot during Shikhar's catch.
It did feel very weird. Also the lack of commentary while they were showing the video.