• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

29th Match - Pakistan v South Africa (7th March 2015)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
My guess is that AB is in a hurry, not because he lacks overs, but because he lacks partners.
It's the right approach from AB IMO...He's in good enough form & without being totally ruthless, he wants to see that target reduce quickly.

Zinzan

I am getting the feeling that abdv is going to take this away from pakistan
I was just about to say they're back in front...but that wicket puts Pakistan's nose in front for sure...

Who'd want to be a bookmaker in games like this?

viriya

International Captain
AB to go ape****.

Pak catching has been on point, something you don't expect. Definitely looking like they won't embarrass themselves in the knockouts. Good to see.

flibbertyjibber

Had to take the pp really, takes Afridi away from the tail and will back himself to win the game in the next 5 overs.