• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2024 NRL Tipping Comp

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wabbits were $5.60 in a 2 horse race tonight :laugh:

I don’t bet & even I know that meant we had no chance

ashley bach

International Captain
Tipping comps that rely more on punctuality than getting tips right make no sense to me.
Do those tipping comps you talk of donate 6k to try and make it more exciting and interesting for everyone?
I'm trying hard to make it as fair as possible for all players involved. Honestly I'm gutted when people don't get in on time.
There's just no way you can go changing the rules for some players because that's a load of junk.
The thing is that you've usually got three days to get in on time which is an age in any language.
Seriously if you can't be bothered getting your ****ing picks in on time then you've only got yourself to blame.

Jarquis

Do those tipping comps you talk of donate 6k to try and make it more exciting and interesting for everyone?
I'm trying hard to make it as fair as possible for all players involved. Honestly I'm gutted when people don't get in on time.
There's just no way you can go changing the rules for some players because that's a load of junk.
The thing is that you've usually got three days to get in on time which is an age in any language.
Seriously if you can't be bothered getting your ****ing picks in on time then you've only got yourself to blame.
If that’s the case I’ll take the home teams rather than my late picks for Round 1. Cheers bro

thierry henry

International Coach

Here it is yo wtf

Anyway cool I’ll take $3,000

Coronis

Cricketer Of The Year
Um yeah, bloke is fronting the cash for the comp, he’s laid out the rules, we just gotta follow em. ~3 days is plenty of time, if you have a big issue taking 3 days away from you I would be worrying more about that than a tipping comp.

Jarquis

Um yeah, bloke is fronting the cash for the comp, he’s laid out the rules, we just gotta follow em. ~3 days is plenty of time, if you have a big issue taking 3 days away from you I would be worrying more about that than a tipping comp.
acting like 6k wouldn’t help with issues for some people, lol

ashley bach

International Captain
Tart 4/33
T.H 4/33
Flem 4/31
Duffer 3/30
kraken 3/30
Ash 4/29
Ripper 3/29
Coronis 4/28
Jarquis 0/28