• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2023-24 Australian domestic cricket season

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!

But the Blues are set to lose Jason Sangha who has been strongly linked with a move to South Australia, while back-up gloveman Baxter Holt has also had interest from WA to replace Philippe
i think baxter holt could learn a lot from josh inglis, right burgey

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've said this after his last 7 concussions but they keep picking him
Just think a sliding scale of craziness. It's been pretty obvious to everyone here that there would be no positive outcome. The brain isn't known for becoming less sensitive to injury. When I read that headline I thought: well what if the symptoms never go away?

Starfighter

In other news - but still on the theme of Victorian madness - the Renegades have signed Brown for four years. I can understand wanting a power hitter, but the chance of him being successful long term is slim, let alone on a tacky Docklands pitch.

social

Just think a sliding scale of craziness. It's been pretty obvious to everyone here that there would be no positive outcome. The brain isn't known for becoming less sensitive to injury. When I read that headline I thought: well what if the symptoms never go away?
Pretty much

Can only assume that the Vics are giving him the chance to make his own decision

Get well and take up golf

Starfighter

Queensland Contracts:

Xavier Bartlett*, Max Bryant, Hugo Burdon, Jack Clayton, Liam Guthrie, Lachlan Hearne, Usman Khawaja*, Marnus Labuschagne*, Angus Lovell, Ben McDermott, Michael Neser, Jimmy Pierson, Matthew Renshaw, Gurinder Sandhu, Jack Sinfield, Mark Steketee, Connor Sully, Mitch Swepson, Bryce Street, Callum Vidler, Hugh Weibgen, Jack Wildermuth.
Rookies: Tom Whitney, Lachlan Aitken, Jem Ryan, Tom Straker

Ins: Angus Lovell, Lachlan Hearne, Callum Vidler, Lachlan Aitken, Jem Ryan, Tom Straker

Outs: Joe Burns, James Bazley, Blake Edwards, Aryan Jain, Matthew Kuhnemann (Tas), Will Prestwidge

Starfighter

WA Contracts:
Cameron Bancroft, Hilton Cartwright, Cooper Connolly, Brody Couch, Keaton Critchell, Sam Fanning, Cameron Gannon, Cameron Green*, Aaron Hardie*, Jayden Goodwin, Liam Haskett, Baxter Holt, Josh Inglis*, Bryce Jackson, Matthew Kelly, Mitch Marsh*, Hamish McKenzie, Lance Morris*, Joel Paris, Jhye Richardson*, Corey Rocchiccioli, D'Arcy Short, Charlie Stobo, Ashton Turner, Sam Whiteman, Teague Wyllie.

Rookies: Mahli Beardman, Sam Greer, Josh Vernon, Corey Wasley

Ins: Brody Couch, Keaton Critchell, Baxter Holt, Corey Wasley

Outs: Ashton Agar, Jason Behrendorff, Josh Philippe (NSW), Marcus Stoinis, Andrew Tye

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
WA Contracts:
Cameron Bancroft, Hilton Cartwright, Cooper Connolly, Brody Couch, Keaton Critchell, Sam Fanning, Cameron Gannon, Cameron Green*, Aaron Hardie*, Jayden Goodwin, Liam Haskett, Baxter Holt, Josh Inglis*, Bryce Jackson, Matthew Kelly, Mitch Marsh*, Hamish McKenzie, Lance Morris*, Joel Paris, Jhye Richardson*, Corey Rocchiccioli, D'Arcy Short, Charlie Stobo, Ashton Turner, Sam Whiteman, Teague Wyllie.

Rookies: Mahli Beardman, Sam Greer, Josh Vernon, Corey Wasley

Ins: Brody Couch, Keaton Critchell, Baxter Holt, Corey Wasley

Outs: Ashton Agar, Jason Behrendorff, Josh Philippe (NSW), Marcus Stoinis, Andrew Tye
Some significant outs.

Shady Slim

International Coach
Pretty much

Can only assume that the Vics are giving him the chance to make his own decision

Get well and take up golf
grossly irresponsible if they are tbh, to be an elite athlete you've got to have that all consuming burning desire that you'd almost never pack it in unless you are pushed. and they have really got to nut up and give him the tap

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
What does an Australian 15 for the t20 WC look like RN?

1.Head
2.Warner
3.Marsh
4.Maxwell
5.Stoinis
6.David
7.Wade
8.Cummins
9.Ellis
10.Zampa
11.Haze

12.Spencer Johnson
13.Green
14.Matt Short
15.Inglis

would be what i'm thinking, but starc is probably gonna get in despite being a **** t20 bowler nowadays. Mcgurk probably comes in for green if he keeps batting like his is currently in the ipl, and if not mcgurk we may see agar/sangha as a second spinner given how the windies pitches may play.