• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2021/22 New Zealand First-Class Season Draft

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Sorry, can't be done.

Any word of an injury niggle for Sodhi? Just attributing the absence to a hot Santner and hot Walker, which means no bench activation.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
The other two good teams in this draft were hoping for good things from Latham and Young against a stern test like South Africa, so Chewie's surge (powered by Henry and Conway) perhaps wasn't really a shock. :p

vandem

International 12th Man
The other two good teams in this draft were hoping for good things from Latham and Young against a stern test like South Africa, so Chewie's surge (powered by Henry and Conway) perhaps wasn't really a shock. :p
I stacked my team with Plunket Shield players, assuming we would get trounced in the Indian and SA tests, so the 1.5x bonus wouldn't matter. Young's runs in India were bonus for me.

Could be a close finish. Chewie only has 1 of his top 6 going to IPL. NZTailender and I have all 6 available for Plunket Shield (but I might lose more players to ODI squad vs Netherlands).

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I stacked my team with Plunket Shield players, assuming we would get trounced in the Indian and SA tests, so the 1.5x bonus wouldn't matter. Young's runs in India were bonus for me.

Could be a close finish. Chewie only has 1 of his top 6 going to IPL. NZTailender and I have all 6 available for Plunket Shield (but I might lose more players to ODI squad vs Netherlands).
Eh all my players have decided to collectively **** the bed in an effort to make sure I don't win anything ever

vandem

International 12th Man
Might still be close in the top 3 (me, Chewie, NZ Tailender). But we all lose some players to IPL or Netherlands T20I + ODIs. So don't discount a late run from Bahnz, depends on whether Cleaver is fit, and when Wagner returns for ND. But Bahnz should get a bucketload of late season points from Rutherford + O'Donnell + Schmulian.

vandem

International 12th Man
Might still be close in the top 3 (me, Chewie, NZ Tailender). But we all lose some players to IPL or Netherlands T20I + ODIs. So don't discount a late run from Bahnz, depends on whether Cleaver is fit, and when Wagner returns for ND. But Bahnz should get a bucketload of late season points from Rutherford + O'Donnell + Schmulian.
Kippax and Flem also making a late surge !!!

Winner might come down to which players are picked as 12-13-14 in the ODI squad, and which players keep playing Plunket Shield (does NZTailender lose Doug Bracewell or do I lose Nathan Smith?), and can Ajaz find a bunsen burner or two to support the Kippax surge ?