• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2020/21 New Zealand First-Class Season Draft (Division 1)

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
No available players left in that private message I got from NZT.

Last edited:

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year

I know who Blocky would say is a good pick for March, when NZT may have some injury concerns. If NZT doesn't like the Blocky-by-association feel to it, he can pick again when he's home. @Athlai now up.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
This gif is unfair on the Stags, but we're getting to that stage in the draft where I help the casual fan with a visual.

Auckland
Men
Graeme Beghin
Jamie Brown
Danru Ferns
Will O’Donnell *
Ollie Pringle *
Ross ter Braak *
Canterbury
Men
Chad Bowes
Jack Boyle
Sean Davey *
Andrew Hazeldine
Tyler Lortan *
Henry Shipley
Central
Men
Josh Clarkson
Jaydon Lennox *
Christian Leopard
Adam Milne
Ray Toole *
Bayley Wiggins *
Ben Wheeler
George Worker
Northern
Men
James Baker
Peter Bocock
Dean Brownlie
Mathew Fisher
Brett Hampton
Brett Randell
Anurag Verma
Otago
Men
Matt Bacon
Max Chu
Josh Finnie
Camden Hawkins
Nick Kelly
Jarrod McKay *
Dale Phillips
Mitch Renwick
Wellington
Men
Fraser Colson
Andrew Fletcher
Jamie Gibson
Lauchie Johns
Troy Johnson *
Michael Snedden
Peter Younghusband

Last edited:

Athlai

Not Terrible
Damn it Kippax some of us need the last 2 rounds of reserves draft order before all my team quits to coach England and hand out drinks in the IPL

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
We all know who's to blame for slowing this draft (and the country) right down. Leftists who are nice enough most of the time but a bit too low in conscientiousness, like Phlegm.