• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1st Test, Aus vs India, Adelaide oval 17th-21st December

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Didn’t realise that Indian quicks were such a bunch of shortarses

Very skilled tho
was genuinely good watchingyesterday. Great bowling performance. Actually thought Shami was the pick but went unrewarded. Reckon he will cleanup second dig, as is his wont

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ishant yes, but Umesh only depending on conditions. In Australia, Umesh but certain other places suits Bhuvi much more.
I think Umesh is ahead in Australia (well at least based on this game) and the SC.

Injuries were definitely a problem for the man but it’s obvious to me they’re looking past him at this stage. They’d be dumb to leave him out of the squad the next time we go to England/SA though imo.

Salamuddin

International Debutant
India stuffed the second test against NZ after taking a first innings lead. So Oz not out if this by a long shot. If India had actually been more professional and ruthless they actually would be quite a bit in front by now. But typical subcontinental inconsistency gives Australia still a chance.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
India stuffed the second test against NZ after taking a first innings lead. So Oz not out if this by a long shot. If India had actually been more professional and ruthless they actually would be quite a bit in front by now. But typical subcontinental inconsistency gives Australia still a chance.
If it was a day Test, sure, but I really rather we have 9 wickets heading into a new day than being conceivably 3-4 wickets down because we bowled Aus out more cheaply (30-40 runs less) and had to bat an hour longer under lights. Have a higher ceiling that way if we bat well today. #silverlinings