• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

14th June - 1st Semi-final - England v Pakistan

vogue

International Vice-Captain
Some seriously good mornings/early afternoons viewing. Bowling has been awesome. Exciting afternoons play I hope. :)

Burner

International Regular
Pak are going to stroll to the target imo. Seen it multiple times on pitches like these. They play spin as good as anyone in cricket.

burr

State Vice-Captain
Doesn't sound like the pitch is that great. I don't mind biggish 200 odd totals but you want boundaries and sixes in ODI cricket. Can't all be a function of Pakistani bowling.

Anyway, c'mon Pakistan!

91Jmay

International Coach
Yep this is going to be a paddling. Thankfully got a few hour long meeting now (never thought I'd say those words).

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
if this was Pakistan chasing 200 against a team other than yours you'd be saying it's anyone's game if that defending team bowls well

harsh.ag

What a time for Fakhar to have made an entry into the side. Won the crunch SL game and now looks all set to make a difference here too.

mr_mister

hel scrub his way to hero status just like boom boom

all he needs his one jammy century at a strike rate of 200

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
good start..continue this till the spinners come...Then have a couple of bigger overs against the spinners and it will be a stroll in the park