• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

14th June - 1st Semi-final - England v Pakistan

Woodster

International Captain
Fantastic bowling again from Hassan! To be honest Stokes has been so patient with his innings here should probably have left taking risks till the last two overs rather than going at Hassan who has been outstanding.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Jeez, just great bowling over this past little period - right variations at the right time, pressure back on the batsmen. Like the inverse of when Stokes gets going and the bowler doesn't know where to put it.

91Jmay

International Coach
Yeah debutant has bowled superbly. I've got no real complaints, we batted poorly they bowled exceptionally. As I said in other thread, there is no major team in ODI cricket at the moment so anyone losing to anyone in knockout shouldn't surprise anyone.

Conditions are the only thing I find annoying though.