• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

14th June - 1st Semi-final - England v Pakistan

cnerd123

likes this
The first time in ages that England have a side that isn't reliant on South Africans and that's when they choke

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This tournament will go down as a big missed opportunity for England, not capitalizing on some great form and home conditions as well, and no dominant team like mid-2000's Australia around to stop them.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
The first time in ages that England have a side that isn't reliant on South Africans and that's when they choke
This is about as far from a choke as it gets. It's an all out start-to-finish mullering.

Edit: Pasting has already been used, suitably.

Last edited:

mackembhoy

International Debutant
Off to do something much better with my day.

Well done to Pakistan. Pray Bangladesh can perform a miracle now.

Woodster

International Captain
Yes I accept this one has drifted away from us. Fantastic performance from Pakistan, outbowled, outbatted and outfielded us.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Yes I accept this one has drifted away from us. Fantastic performance from Pakistan, outbowled, outbatted and outfielded us.
The pitch certainly doesn't seem to be as dreadful for batting as one or two folks were making out.

Well played Pakistan. But pitiful from the hosts.