Quoted it to save headaches with different PPP:
Haha, i love you CWers & the internet tuff talk.
I have be told not to insult anyone anymore. Lets see what the moderators will do about you breaking forum rules.
But either way since you think i'm such an idiot when it comes to my views on cricket. Let me give you my usual cricket quizz. If you can't answer this 10 questions accurately, then you won't have any credibily left to question anything i ever say again:
1. Who is credited with inventing the googly?
2. This West Indian fast-bowler cut short the career of a batsman by hitting him the skull in a test match in the 60s. Who was the bowler & the batsman in this incident?
3. He was a Yorkshire & ENG cricketer & captain (who played for ENG in early 20th century), soldier, Politian. Who was he?
4. This 19th century Australian bowler once bowled a delivery that left a dent in the batsman's back. Who was he?.
5. Who took ENGs first post-war hattrick?
6. In one freak occrance in test history. This bowler finished with figures of 32-27-5-0 and bowling a record 21 consecutive maiden overs in this spell. Who was he?.
7. He is credited as being New Zealand's premier spin bowler in their immediate post war years. Who was he?.
8. This classy Pakistan opener. Retired from cricket to pursue a career in acting who was he?
9. He was the first spinner to get Tendulkar out stumped in a test match. Who was he?
10. He was first debutant in test history to be out out first ball of a test. Who was he?
30 minutes to answer & you need to get more than 5 correct....