• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Championless Trophy? - stop the bs and go

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
A vote based from the various boards. West Indies, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Zimbabwe, Bangladesh, India and the Assoicates voted in favour. With Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and England voting against.
Ah ok. So voting went as expected then :happy:

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Until of course one of their own suffers the consequences. Can you imagine if Tendulkar gets assassinated in Pakistan. I'm surprised Players' Association in India doesn't put their players' welfare first. Money does talk, especially to BCCI.

http://content-nz.cricinfo.com/iccct2008/content/current/story/362377.html
Or maybe the BCCI had no prblem touring Pakistan as they have sent teams over there a few times in recent years and had absolutely nothing happen to them and thus felt the security provided was more than adequate?

Honestly, why is it that some people think every single thing the BCCI do is greed and politcally driven.

Flem274*

123/5
Or maybe the BCCI had no prblem touring Pakistan as they have sent teams over there a few times in recent years and had absolutely nothing happen to them and thus felt the security provided was more than adequate?

Honestly, why is it that some people think every single thing the BCCI do is greed and politcally driven.
Well there is precendent...:p

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Far worse than the blasts in Bangalore a few days ago no?

Also somewhat commonplace in Ahmedabad (as with some parts of Pakistan) no
?
Not to have sixteen explosions in one day it isn't. You now the bombings must have been serious if the BBC or Sky is carrying with it.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
I was wondering why no-one was talking about the CT and then I landed on a load of threads over here!

Will be interesting to find out what England decide, and a real tough one for players who will surely have to take into consideration Stanford's millions in their decision if England go ahead.

Australia too a tough one, especially as they pulled out earlier this year. Seems an issue that threatens to split the team down the middle this one. I presume CA have slapped a ban on their players commenting on it, as all has gone quiet on that front.

WhatisRight

School Boy/Girl Captain
Two more cars found in Surat....

India still safer?
For foreigners? yes it is much safer because pakistan is facing an extremism crisis and those extremists are specifically targetting the foreigners. Where in india thats not the case. Although i do support the ICC decision becuase i think no cricketer has ever been targetted and if a country is providing someone with massive security than there no reason why you shouldnt play there. But i think comparing india with pak in security related issues for foreigner players is not that fair since india is much safer in that regard.