• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just had my two-sometimes-three-and-very-rarely-four times per season “How much start are you giving me?” “You’re ****ing kidding we didn’t score a point last week” conversation with my old cricketing mate who’s a mad Panthers fan. Always good catch up with him a lad discuss pertinent league matters.

tells me footy season is here again.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
@Kraken is Sharks vs Bulldogs still the ultimate ‘douche vs turd’ for us like it was in the 90s?

Not sure who we hate more nowadays?

ripper868

International Coach

Son Of Coco

I thought the Bulldogs were unlucky today.

If their job didn't demand they turn up to play football, they could have been off doing something they were good at.

Burgey

Look at the quality of this match up compared with the dross dished up so far this round. Always tough, tough games. Simonsen injury gonna kill us at the back end I reckon

Kraken

International 12th Man
Look at the quality of this match up compared with the dross dished up so far this round. Always tough, tough games. Simonsen injury gonna kill us at the back end I reckon
parra has done really well to still be in this with the injuries tbh

Burgey

Yeah played well, was out at dinner so only saw the first 20-25 and some highlights, but the injuries definitely killed them. Folks who said they won’t make the eight will probably have egg on their faces unless there’s injuries to some big names

Shady Slim

International Coach
I thought the Bulldogs were unlucky today.

If their job didn't demand they turn up to play football, they could have been off doing something they were good at.
the guys all really did their best yesterday, and we have so much star power: problem is that we’ve got spuds at one and seven and a pack so small that in any armwrestle game we’re inevitably going to get blown out in the back end

Son Of Coco

the guys all really did their best yesterday, and we have so much star power: problem is that we’ve got spuds at one and seven and a pack so small that in any armwrestle game we’re inevitably going to get blown out in the back end
I was surprised how small the replacement prop was. I mean, I saw him last week. I just didn't realise he was playing prop. Was he only in that position this week because the other bloke got knocked out? Or is he always replacement prop?

AVA

First Class Debutant
Still think it's crazy that they don't have a rule that allows a HIA sub for foul play. We lost Simmonson for the game due to a high tackle and potentially dropped the game because of it.

morgieb

What the actual **** was that try from Xavier Coates.

With 30 seconds left on the clock too. Wow.

Flem274*

123/5
What an incredible game. I feared another 70-10 at half time.

My only solace is it will bring pure ecstasy to all Melbourne residents who support the storm. All 4 of them will be dancing on the rooftops tonight.

ashley bach

International Captain
That's one of the great tries in the history of the game at a peak clutch moment.

Really unlucky for the Wahs they had it but with just over a minute to go they shouldn't have charged down the kick which gave the Storm
another crack in the last minute.

Burgey

Still think it's crazy that they don't have a rule that allows a HIA sub for foul play. We lost Simmonson for the game due to a high tackle and potentially dropped the game because of it.
Definitely cost the game. Wingers used to be guys who hung out with footy players but but they’re vital these days, and very few sides carry an outside back on the bench. They had a second rower playing centre and Harper on the wing. He can barely tackle at the best of times when he plays on position. Will say it again, Niukore is the biggest loss of all the blokes we let go two years ago. He use to cover centre brilliantly

Genuinely don’t know how Luai didn’t get binned for the trip

Last edited:

Kraken

International 12th Man
I could’ve sworn if the tackle is put on report in this scenario, 18th man is activated