• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in India 2023

cricman

International 12th Man
Langer like innings from Khawaja no? The irony.

Fell asleep during lunch break, major effort by Ashwin to pick up 6 where it looked like Green and Khawaja couldn't be bothered. India could have been undisciplined and Australia could have raced to 550.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
India will make 350+ IMO.
yeah well, i guess jadeja, ashwin and axar with another rescue act getting us to 350 or thereabouts isn't completely out of the question but that would still leave a sizeable deficit for the team batting last and for this lineup, it would be more or less fatal...

Shady Slim

International Coach
yeah well, i guess jadeja, ashwin and axar with another rescue act getting us to 350 or thereabouts isn't completely out of the question but that would still leave a sizeable deficit for the team batting last and for this lineup, it would be more or less fatal...
yeah i'm with anil here, it's going to be quite a huge ask on the allrounders to push the pile that far if the top order all flop which is likely

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
yeah i'm with anil here, it's going to be quite a huge ask on the allrounders to push the pile that far if the top order all flop which is likely
India scored 400 in Nagpur despite failures.

I think they will get 350+ here too if top order fails. The whole lineup till no.11 can bat.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Green got his highest score in Test Cricket.

Murphy got his highest score in First Class Cricket

Khawaja came close to his highest score in tests.

Lyon came close to his record score as well.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
If pitch doesn't break up by day 4, it will be a draw most probably.

On day 1, I placed $100 dollars on a draw @3.6

Right now they are offering a cash out of $190 (90 dollar profit) Odds for draw have dropped to 1.80

subshakerz

International Coach
Rohit and Gill looked very comfortable out there. Australia will have to bowl out of their skins to bowl India out on Day 3 or even by 1st session Day 4.