• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group B - England, Iran, USA, Wales

Who will qualify from the group?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Some strike to finish some game. Really felt like a knockout.

Didn't finish it in the end...

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Great stuff Iran

Really entertaining

Win the next game & they might not be stoned to death for not singing the anthem

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Man what a game. Glad I woke up at 5am for that. Even tho I would have obviously preferred a draw.

Can someone enlighten me what the line is between a yellow and red? Intent?

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Man what a game. Glad I woke up at 5am for that. Even tho I would have obviously preferred a draw.

Can someone enlighten me what the line is between a yellow and red? Intent?
A lot of football's rules are unwritten and you just pick up a sense of what is or isn't a red from watching it. But you can get a red for either:

1. Excessive force or brutality when challenging for the ball
2. Denying an obvious goal-scoring opportunity with a foul or handball

And I thought this one was a very rare example of a red card for both reasons.

Everton Seymour

U19 Debutant
I've always wondered how the hell did Wales not qualify for the 1990 or 1994 WC ?
They had some cracking players in that era Mark Hughes, Ryan Giggs , Ian Rush , Gary Speed, Neville Southall, Dean Saunders ...

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I've always wondered how the hell did Wales not qualify for the 1990 or 1994 WC ?
They had some cracking players in that era Mark Hughes, Ryan Giggs , Ian Rush , Gary Speed, Neville Southall, Dean Saunders ...
Kevin Ratcliffe too.

The trouble was most of the rest of the team were league 1 players at best so the defence was awful.