• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think I've firmly established myself as the Ray Warren of the forum here tonight. Sure, I could have just said all this to myself without having it documented, but in 100 years, historians will dig up this webpage somewhere under the Serengeti Plains and understand all they need to know about rugby league.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nelson is deadset the biggest grub in the game
Junior Paulo will sort him out next Thursday

a few pieces falling into place for Parra tbh. Win next week it’s top four and Penrith week one. The latter will be rightly heavy favourites but they hold no fear for Parra, as opposed to Souths who we couldn’t beat with a stick

ashley bach

International Captain
The Cowboys at home to the Panthers is a mouth watering match up to finish off the regular season, should be a good preview to the finals ahead.
Without Nathan for one more match, wouldn't be surprised to see the Cowboys getting up here.

Burgey

I reckon Penrith will rest up to half a dozen players this week. By the time they play they will know whether it's Melbourne or Parra they're up against. Either way I can see at least Yeo, Martin, Crichton, Edwards and Api getting a spell.

Burgey

Bin the ****!!! How many times?

The **** being Munster on this occasion, just to clarify.
How does Munster not even cop a low grade fine for that forearm to the face of Walker while he (Munster) had the ball? ****ing ridiculous. Melbourne are such a protected species. Every grub act/ trend in the game has come out of there in the past 15 years or so. Pack of arseholes. Almost Bulldogs level of ****ery.

ashley bach

International Captain
I reckon Penrith will rest up to half a dozen players this week. By the time they play they will know whether it's Melbourne or Parra they're up against. Either way I can see at least Yeo, Martin, Crichton, Edwards and Api getting a spell.
Think you could be right about Panthers players being rested this week, makes sense for a couple of reasons.
In what should be the most intense match of the year to date, your mob against your mates the Storm will be an all hands on deck affair with
absolutely everything to play for, the players will well and truly know finishing outside the top 4 is almost curtains on any premiership winning chance.

Shady Slim

International Coach
How does Munster not even cop a low grade fine for that forearm to the face of Walker while he (Munster) had the ball? ****ing ridiculous. Melbourne are such a protected species. Every grub act/ trend in the game has come out of there in the past 15 years or so. Pack of arseholes. Almost Bulldogs level of ****ery.
rich af coming from the bloke who follows the team which provides gainful employment to mitch moses

Burgey

rich af coming from the bloke who follows the team which provides gainful employment to mitch moses
Please. Grubs Inc out Belmore way, been that way since Warren Ryan coached them. Should have been turfed from the comp in 2002, and if they had been no one would have missed them one iota.

Burgey

yes, great chat this. **** melbourne. **** lodge.

can't believe we're still paying that prick. we should give the money straight to the people he took hostage and still hasn't paid his compensation to. what a **** he is.
Lodge should never have been allowed to play again after that NYC incident. Deserved a life ban. I don't blame any club for picking him up once he was allowed to play though. Once he's cleared by the higher ups, he's fair game.