• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The "Also-Rans" Test Draft

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Being near the bottom of the last round is the worst as you’re literally scraping the bottom of the barrel. I don’t think it matters too much apart from that.

There, I‘ve just jinxed myself.
Think having the double pick or close to it is really what you want in the middle of the draft.

HookShot

U19 Vice-Captain
JOJOXI timed-out.

Pothas about 4 hours into his time slot.

Red seems to have to been confused by antitj’s catch-up pick and chosen Stuart MacGill.

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
JOJOXI timed-out.

Pothas about 4 hours into his time slot.

Red seems to have to been confused by antitj’s catch-up pick and chosen Stuart MacGill.
Correct
@JOJOXI timed out

@Pothas up and 4 hours into time slot

@Red you will have to wait for your turn and hope your selection is still available

The rest of round 5

CricAddict
ankitj
Red
ataraxia
Teuton
honestbharani
Line & Length
AndrewB
himannv
Fuller Pilch
Bitmap