• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The "Also-Rans" Test Draft

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
@Nikhil99.99 with a double pick (ending R 3 and starting R4)

Then:

AndrewB
Pothas
Teuton
Fuller Pich
Red
Line & Length
JOJOXI
Hook Shot
Bitmap
ankitj
honestbharani
himannv
trundler
ataraxia
CricAddict

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
Selections made:

Round 1Round 2Round 3Round 4
ataraxiaA.FaulknerD.NourseB.Statham
RedP.CumminsS.McCabeB.Lawry
HimannvS.F.BarnesN.HarveyK.Rabada
CricAddictA.RobertsR.JadejaJ.Thomson
PothasC.WalshF.TysonA.KumbleV.Philander
Fuller PilchM.HaydenA.FlowerShakib al HasanR.Harris
AndrewBC.WalcottJ.AndersonV.TrumperI.Bishop
trundlerG.LohmannN.AdcockYounis Khan
Nikhil99.99W.G.GraceJ.BumrahH.LarwoodM.Johnson
Line & LengthKapil DevB.WillisG.GoochN.Wagner
TeutonM.ProcterABdeVilliersK.WilliamsonW.Hall
BitmapH.VerityF.WorrellA.Bedser
HookShotJ.SnowD.ComptonP.Pollock
ankitjR.DravidS.AkhtarR.Ashwin
honestbharaniC.HooperR.PantShaheen Afridi
JOJOXIE.WeekesR.BenaudS.Bond

Last edited:

Nikhil99.99

U19 Cricketer
Team so far
-
-
W.G Grace (c)
Arguably the greatest cricketing character of them all.The champion that made modern cricket.The Isaac Newton of cricket.Lots and lots of scientist in todays date know more than Newton but that doesn’t make them greater than Newton and it’s the same with W.G Grace.And the only person in my book who compares with don bradman for greatness.Bats at 3/4 the position where the best batsman usually bat in newer generation.
-
-
-
-
-
Larwood
Probably no fast bowler name has caused more fear in the opposition dressing room than Larwood.The best quick of all time?I don’t know but he certainly had the most beautiful bowling action I have ever seen.

Johnson
Just imagine Larwood 1932/33 and Johnson 2013-14 and peak bumrah bowling together.

Bumrah
The best quick india has ever had imho. Unquestionably one of the best quick of the current generation.Bowls some remarkable spells.

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
I should correct my post re @ataraxia's comment about jumping in. I completely forgot the clause that allowed one to jump in after 4 hours. Thanks for reminding me (and others).