• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in Pakistan 2022

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
When in Pakistan, do as the Pakistanis do. Australia took that to mean dropping catches, choking in the fourth innings and tampering the ball. Should've stuck to the Dal roti.
Come on man.. don't disrespect Lolstralia like that. They have been doing this for a while now, just this time they can't get away blaming Paine and Langer

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Still not convinced by him overall but that was low key Alex Carey’s best game behind the stumps for Aus as well. Barely noticed him behind the stumps in that second dig, which is a good sign. Big ask for him to back up for the next test and perform to a similar standard

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Still not convinced by him overall but that was low key Alex Carey’s best game behind the stumps for Aus as well. Barely noticed him behind the stumps in that second dig, which is a good sign. Big ask for him to back up for the next test and perform to a similar standard
He is the least of your worries. If you lose the toss and bowl first at Lahore, it could be another long couple of days in the field.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Not to orientalis(z)e, but I'm so happy for the good people of Pakistan to have enjoyed a western luxury such as a Test match! Now I can change my profile picture back to the Ukranian flag and look towards the next popular yet futile cause to give my token support to for nine minutes.
It sounds like you stand for the right to infect people with a deadly illness and the right to be a bigot

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
He did pretty well this test for sure...I'm not really not convinced by our cordon though. Putting down so many recently

Aritro

International Regular
exemplary match. also not to orientalize but how great is this for the good people of pakistan to see their heroes at home doing this ****?
And that's to say nothing of their mystics, their sensual nautch girls, the noble manner of their bejewelled princes and the dazzling cadence of their strange and musical tongue, which always seems to evince some sort of ancient and enigmatic wisdom. Oh yes, what an adventure! :wub:

Last edited: