• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australia v Pakistan (BRING IT ON!) at the Ring of Fire, Dubai-- 11/11 Thursday (N), Semi-final #2

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Was disappointed he didn't put up the one of de Villiers getting out to a double bouncer from Alok Kapali, and then tagged him.

Shady Slim

International Coach
Doing a mankad without giving the batsman a warning first is against the spirit of cricket. Doing it a second time if the batsman fails to take heed of the warning is fair in my book.
i agree with this take in park cricket but at a professional level no if you're out of your crease you deserve to have your timbers shivered, i think what's against the spirit of cricket is letting blokes who get seven figure salaries have a sook if a bowler notices their bat wasn't behind a clear line