• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies in New Zealand - Nov/Dec 2020

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Just looking at the A team match, there have been some serious lol limited over dismissals. I guess that's what you get when you ask guys that have been in T20 mode to play 4 day.

nzfan

Only real response to this type of post imo is NAH YOU ARE
The problem is he rates one player, Conway. Not that I don't rate him but I don't trust he's the only good player in the country. I'd love to see Conway do well but he's not playing and got to back whoever is. Simple as that. It's not like I'm Young's old man it hurts but I want him to do well.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
The more general question here is, we've seemingly decided to convert one batsman to opener - the alternative is Cooper or wait for Ravindra but that's some way off. So who should it be?

Blundell
Conway
Young
Nicholls

Conway would probably do the best job, but as always that increases the chances of getting nicked off early, which may decrease team output.

thierry henry

International Coach
Went to the pub to watch half an hour of cricket at lunch and they didn't have Spark Sport. World's gone mad. Rhyme and Reason "Mt Alpha IPA" a solid 4/5 though, moderately hazy appearance but surprising floral/spicy hop notes.

Days of Grace

International Captain
I think he means Sky Sports UK. I assume this stream is for countries where no one bought the rights.

Yes, I’m watching on YouTube in Japan.

Why couldn’t I do this before? It’a not as if Japan has ever bought broadcasting rights for cricket.

Last edited:

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Just a slightly younger and more internet-orientated outlook on things from Spark Sport execs vs. Sky NZ execs, I suppose.

The Hutt Rec

A bit frustrating I splashed out on an apple tv and subscribed to spark when I could have just used youtube and vpn, but I guess I'm indirectly supporting NZC. Have to say the Spark coverage is so far miles better than Sky's was.