• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies in New Zealand - Nov/Dec 2020

BeeGee

International Captain
This is what it's all about. Bowlers bowling well on a green deck, batsmen being patient and toughing it out.

I love test cricket.

The Hutt Rec

International Vice-Captain
If WI were 78/1 here we'd have kiwis bumping the NZ Doom and Gloom thread by now.
True ... but also we usually end up coming back from that and taking a flurry of wickets (on an NZ greentop at least). Still a bit there if West Indies up their game.

But on the other hand, this is a fairly standard NZ test pitch that looks nightmarish, but doesn't do too much with the kookaburra ball.

Athlai

Not Terrible
True ... but also we usually end up coming back from that and taking a flurry of wickets (on an NZ greentop at least). Still a bit there if West Indies up their game.

But on the other hand, this is a fairly standard NZ test pitch that looks nightmarish, but doesn't do too much with the kookaburra ball.
For years now the first session has always been the hardest to bat in NZ Test home games. So far it's been really good

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
Big let off for NZ. That wicket would have been a big boost for the WI going into the break.
Indeed, some may say a good time for WI to regroup but a few things were just starting to happen before the break - the lbw appeal KW inside-edged, that let off and beating Williamson's outside edge all in the last 3 overs of that session to set batsman.

jcas0167

International Debutant
A bit frustrating I splashed out on an apple tv and subscribed to spark when I could have just used youtube and vpn, but I guess I'm indirectly supporting NZC. Have to say the Spark coverage is so far miles better than Sky's was.
I'm also enjoying their highlights from the archives. Jeff Wilson's match winning innings against Australia in 1993 really was superb. Only 19 at the time too. The Kane Williamson masterclass is also good value.