• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How many Drafts are Manageable at One Time?

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
I ask this question as I had prepared a draft with a bit of a twist but was waiting for other drafts to conclude. Meanwhile one or two new drafts have commenced. I'll wait until there are fewer drafts in progress but I would be interested in hearing from others just how many drafts are manageable concurrently.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I tend to think 2-3 at the same time is the right number. But YMMV. Also, if you feel like starting a draft, L&L, just post the the thread about it, even if you are not starting right away, so that others would know there is one planned for whatever date it is.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I ask this question as I had prepared a draft with a bit of a twist but was waiting for other drafts to conclude. Meanwhile one or two new drafts have commenced. I'll wait until there are fewer drafts in progress but I would be interested in hearing from others just how many drafts are manageable concurrently.
Yeah so I didn't mean to cut your lawn here. The "what is he smoking" draft is purely for fun and should not be taken at all seriously. If players are investing more than a couple of minutes into each decision they're setting themselves up for disappointment.

Serious drafts, like the QC draft take a lot more effort and personally I can only handle a couple of them at a time and usually like to take a break between them.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
2 for me. More than that is a stretch. That's why I am in 2 minds about 'what is he smoking' draft

Teuton

International Captain
I like 2 as well, to keep the picks coming regularly. Any more can be a bit overwhelming as i found a few wks ago. Though i tend to front load my analysis so can pick up a new one once i only have a couple of picks remaining.

Himannv

International Coach
I reckon I've taken on too many. I think 2 at a time is fine.

I also think there are too many Test drafts. More ODI and T20 ones pls.