• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals

Who makes the final?

• England

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • Wales

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • South Africa

Votes: 13 81.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Cane has been playing bloody well this world cup and it's not like he's an undersized 7 or anything so not totally sure about it but they can always bring him on early if it's not working.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hoping for an NZ-SA final with NZ winning by about 400 points in both their remaining matches.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Cane has been playing bloody well this world cup and it's not like he's an undersized 7 or anything so not totally sure about it but they can always bring him on early if it's not working.
Reading between the lines, I think he may have an unpublicised knock (was yanked at HT versus the Micks too), so he could be being saved for the final with the security he's on the bench if the break down goes **** up in the semi.

EDIT: the filter on this site mystifies me. I can't type "****" (euphemism for breasts, rhymes with "bits") but ****e is ok!!!! :blink:

Last edited:

Howe_zat

Audio File
EDIT: the filter on this site mystifies me. I can't type "****" (euphemism for breasts, rhymes with "bits") but ****e is ok!!!! :blink:
The filter is set to minimise Google Ads censoring, so swearing that isn't found in american english is more likely to fly under the radar. GA also has a completely different system if you end up in the 'adult website' bin where big advertisers withdraw all their business, so it's safer to filter out words related to anything ***ual.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
The filter is set to minimise Google Ads censoring, so swearing that isn't found in american english is more likely to fly under the radar. GA also has a completely different system if you end up in the 'adult website' bin where big advertisers withdraw all their business, so it's safer to filter out words related to anything ***ual.
Makes sense, I suppose. I'll continue to be patriotic with my profanity and supplant "**** up" with "Bristols skyward".

Spark

Global Moderator
Yeah we only added *** to the filter after we found out that we really had to or risk getting a big chunk of our ad revenue cut off, we really didn't have much choice in the matter in that regard alas.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Good half for England but we should be further ahead.

Last time we met the ABs we were 15 up at the break and still lost.

Big pluses for England have been Underhill's carrying, the domination at the ruck and, most surprisingly, the line out.

Goodhue looks the man most likely to for NZ, IMHO.

Flem274*

123/5
as much as i want own farrell to get murdered or at least punched in the face, the all blacks aren't winning this game against the most obnoxious team/media/fan combination in the world without a set piece