• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

4th Test at Old Trafford, Manchester

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
We've really been spoiled with some great bowling this series. Haze has it on a string.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yes, he could do it all again, but I don 't know how often you expect lightening to strike. If I'm wrong, then we'll both be happy.
Well he doesn't look like getting out imminently. And if this English season has taught us anything, he'll have some lucky **** with the umpire.

Burgey

Majestic from Starc today. Better for the run after yesterday

This is Buttler’s chance. A lot of good test number eights have been clueless sloggers capable of biffing a few

morgieb

This is really quite harsh. This has been a really good spell IMO.
This one big time, but he wasn't great yesterday which is more to my point. Plus also it feels like he takes a lot of big hauls where he has dodgy spells (though other than Sri Lanka I don't think he's ever had a Test where he's bowled amazingly all Test).