• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies in Zimbabwe 2017

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
I can see where you're coming from at $4.75 though. That is higher than I thought. I should probably defer to Prince EWS as to whether a draw would be enough to show for this bright new dawn Zim were hoping for in this series.

loterry

Cricket Spectator
i think it's possible especially looking at windies batting right now with the slow run rate, will also depend on if zimbabwe can create a big enough lead in their 2nd innings, can definitely see windies play for the draw since they won the 1st test, as you said it most likely will be dependant on the pitch

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I can see where you're coming from at $4.75 though. That is higher than I thought. I should probably defer to Prince EWS as to whether a draw would be enough to show for this bright new dawn Zim were hoping for in this series.
I think Zimbabwe will get rolled for ~175 in the second dig. It's no certainty of course but I think 4.75 seems about right. It's not a bad bet but it's not a hugely attractive one either. I'm estimating the bookies to be wrong by about what their margin is.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
With 3 days remaining, 248 runs behind and 9 wickets in hand, I think that there are too many events that need to happen for a draw to take place.

Who knows though, West Indies might be happy enough with a 1-0 series win overseas.

Stapel

International Regular
I can't see Kyle Hope staying in the team for much longer. Rather than just not scoring runs, he has now also turned to wasting reviews.

Bahseph

State Captain
Chisoro could get so much more work on the ball if he used his body more. It's almost like he doesn't complete his action.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
West indies should still be all right imo. Judging by the turn in offer, Bishoo is probably going to roll Zimbabwe for 100 odd.

Tom Flint

International Regular
Good from these 2. Dowrich much better than his recent form and critisism suggests. Ambris probably better option but dowrich has had some brilliant performances at crucial points in games.