• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies in Zimbabwe 2017

Tom Flint

International Regular
Even if they survive only 15 overs tomorrow they will have a lead of 100, that should be plenty with 5 sessions remaining

Tom Flint

International Regular
Be nice to see these 2 ton up here in the same way they almost did against pakistan the other year when dowrich missed out .

loterry

Cricket Spectator
Windies should win this, but draw still possible it depends on windies intent tommorow in the 1st few sessions, the run rate still quite slow

Slifer

International Captain
I know powell made 90 but im still not convinced. Kyle hope, well if he doesn't make way I'll be convinced that he must be blackmailing the selectors or something. Ditto blackwood

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So Hetmyer, Bravo and Evan Lewis for Blackwood, Kyle Hope and Powell? (in an ideal world)

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah I'm not really familiar with Cremer enough to know whether his form can just pop back into place overnight and together with Raza they could defend 200.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yeah I'm not really familiar with Cremer enough to know whether his form can just pop back into place overnight and together with Raza they could defend 200.
Cremer definitely has his bad days but they seem to be pretty random rather than lining up into ruts. If West Indies were set 200 it'd be game on.. I just don't think they will be.

loterry

Cricket Spectator
just wonder how long windies can last in their current innings, they could definitely go another session and a half but could also be bowled out early in the day

Stapel

International Regular
So Hetmyer, Bravo and Evan Lewis for Blackwood, Kyle Hope and Powell? (in an ideal world)
Powell should have a bit more credit, I guess. He averages 31, since his return to the test side earlier this year. Not really good enough, of course. But what I like is the fact he does manage to take the shine of the new ball consistently. He lacks the conversion of decent starts, which makes me think there is more potential.

Apart from that, in an ideal world, it would be Chris Gayle. He might have the reputation of the world's hardest T20 6-hitter, but let's not forget he is a damn fine Test opening batsman!

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Powell should have a bit more credit, I guess. He averages 31, since his return to the test side earlier this year. Not really good enough, of course. But what I like is the fact he does manage to take the shine of the new ball consistently. He lacks the conversion of decent starts, which makes me think there is more potential.

Apart from that, in an ideal world, it would be Chris Gayle. He might have the reputation of the world's hardest T20 6-hitter, but let's not forget he is a damn fine Test opening batsman!
His fitness levels are atrocious atm. Did you see how much he was struggling in the recent ODI series?

Bijed

International Regular
just wonder how long windies can last in their current innings, they could definitely go another session and a half but could also be bowled out early in the day
Think Dowrich and Holder could hang around for a while more, but once one of them goes it'll be over pretty quickly, I think.