• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka and Pakistan in UAE 2017

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Babar makes a lot of ODI centuries, but it seems at times that he can be a bit slow by modern ODI standards.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Babar makes a lot of ODI centuries, but it seems at times that he can be a bit slow by modern ODI standards.
He's no Virat Kohli or Joe Root or Kane Williamson yet; but he's a fine no. 3.

Last edited:

vcs

Yeah, Babar seems to have figured out ODI batting. Excellent No. 3.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
Again, dominance from the Pakistani bowlers..well done..I really am getting annoyed at tharanga simply playing for his averages and putting so much pressure on those batting with him..he has been so poor..as have the rest of our batting..

vcs

Pakistan have improved a lot in ODIs after dumping the tried and tested failures (Shehzad, Wahab, Shafiq), and picking the likes of Fakhar, Hasan Ali, Shadab Khan etc. Really good finds all of them.

EDIT : Oops, actually they still need to dump Shehzad LOL

smash84

The Tiger King
Pakistan have improved a lot in ODIs after dumping the tried and tested failures (Shehzad, Wahab, Shafiq), and picking the likes of Fakhar, Hasan Ali, Shadab Khan etc. Really good finds all of them.

EDIT : Oops, actually they still need to dump Shehzad LOL
Seriously, this clown needs to go. I am pretty sure there are better alternatives out there.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Again, dominance from the Pakistani bowlers..well done..I really am getting annoyed at tharanga simply playing for his averages and putting so much pressure on those batting with him..he has been so poor..as have the rest of our batting..
Hmm care to revise this?

YorksLanka

International Debutant
Well done Pakistan..can't believe we can't chase 200.. absolute **** . Never seen such a selfish innings as I did there from Tharanga..