• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2016-17

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
My fave bit of Exeweb ****ery yesterday, someone telling me that with our squad (which actually Tis put together) we should have easily won this poor League, and doing this was minimum, and it was despite Tisdale's tactics and team selection that we're here.

I did point out the 4 teams above us were Portsmouth, Luton, Plymouth and Doncaster all teams with far bigger history, resources, crowds and money than us. He changed the subject.

13 away wins is an unlucky number, think we probably need to make it 14 for luck in the play-offs. Hope we follow Vic and Gimps outfits and play the kids in the final match, Exeweb will moan about that, but they moan about everything, so nevermind.

It's a lottery and our form is iffy, but one thing I can say is we have almost a full squad, which is pretty unusual for this stage of the season. No idea how other teams squads are, but lets face it I'm generally oblivious about what other Division 4 teams are doing as my rant about losing to Westley's Newport proved, he was sacked weeks before apparently.:shy:

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
As unlikely as it is that my lot will go down today I will be much happier if Gillingham or Port Vale go behind early on. Just hope our rubbish discipline doesn't rear its ugly head again today and we get a daft sending off early on. Nice boring 1-0 defeat will do.

grecian

Always funny when a player desperately looks at the linesman hoping he'd been flagged offside after he'd made an huge ****-up.

If United win this it may go down as the spawniest win this year, never a pen, decision making on their side throughout, been seriously second best. 6 minutes injury time.

grecian

Dominated by Swansea at home, a new low for Jose.
Yeah, but 23matches unbeaten and imagine if half those draws had been converted into wins because they can't score goald, and he's hardly spent anything apart from the british transfer fee record, Mikhaltarian and Ibras wage, and so on and on......

Niall

International Coach
Yeah, but 23matches unbeaten and imagine if half those draws had been converted into wins because they can't score goald, and he's hardly spent anything apart from the british transfer fee record, Mikhaltarian and Ibras wage, and so on and on......
And don't forget those scumbag goalkeepers like Heaton who only make an effort against Man Utd and roll over for everyone else.:@

Looking at previous Europa League's and especially last year where Liverpool had a really hard run to the final, United have been absolutely blessed this year. Its all eggs in that basket now for sure.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
As unlikely as it is that my lot will go down today I will be much happier if Gillingham or Port Vale go behind early on. Just hope our rubbish discipline doesn't rear its ugly head again today and we get a daft sending off early on. Nice boring 1-0 defeat will do.
Ah well, you can breathe easy now

Port Vale a good away day if we go up, so I'm happy with that.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
So typical of us to get a gift like we just received from Swansea and play like complete garbage and give it away. **** I hate watching this team. Wouldn't care so much if a single player on the pitch looked like the gave the slightest **** about playing football.