• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2016-17

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Gotta give it to Otamendi. Being the worst defender in a game where Gary Cahill, Gael Clichy and Aleksandar Kolarov all played significant minutes is one hell of an achievement.

Gotta admit I did think he's got talents, people writing him off should give him a chance, takes defenders time to settle into the Prem. but yeah I was wrong he's ****e, and it was slightly embarrassing watching him be monstered like that by Costa..

Red Wingz

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Conte masterclass absolutely

You make a mistake and i will kill

Those counterattacks were ecstasy to watch

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
That win for Arsenal was very important. If they had dropped points the grumbles may have boiled over into a distraction. They hadn't played all that well despite picking up points and back to back losses could have felt like chickens coming home to roost. Which ends up a feeling of inevitability that could have derailed the season. Instead they took a banana skin fixture and made a statement. Interesting to follow them because I think they could go either way: challenge for title or drop out altogether.

Makes Arsenal fan tv less watchable though :laugh:

Last edited:

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Liverpool really look the real deal. Great in possession despite having an average 6 and better defensively than they're given credit for.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Leeds United in the mix for promotion. Happy days :wub:
I think you've mixed up Happy with End Of easy mistake to make.

Well this Pool Bournemouth match been fun after watching the Curzon/Wombles one there's been a lot of goals this weekend on the tellybox.